1. I fell down the stairs on my way home from work. Landed on my hands and knees. Threw my keys in the air in the process. Then just sat there for a minute to fume. Because I’m an adult.
2. I’ve had a lovely headache since about 10:00 A.M.
3. My kickboxing instructor made me be an example in class today. For the whole class. High impact. She said the next step is me leading a section. Gulp.
4. Mitten Head ate about 1/3 of a meal today. But she didn’t drench herself in drool, either. Progress?
5. I ate a Snickers ice cream bar. It was freakin’ heaven on earth. But it didn’t help my headache.
6. I made Sean really mad at me. But then he was unmad at me. I have that effect on people. I hope?
7. I wore pajamas to Publix (to get eggs and my heavenly Snickers bars).
8. My shins are so itchy. Is it winter? Or shin guards? Or shaving? I’m pretty sure I scratched all the skin off my legs today.
9. I’m probably going to go to bed before 9:00 P.M. I love sleep. Every day of the week.
10. My lower body feels like it may implode on itself. So. Sore.