List-making has been good for me when it comes to blogging probably because my mind tends to skip from subject to subject. List-making means I don’t necessarily have to follow any ideas through. Sounds like a commitment issue. No comment. 😛
1. I’ve been having Spinach Smoothies for breakfast a few times a week recently. It’s really such a great breakfast. With 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder and some frozen bananas, it’s like a dessert for breakfast. Also, I’ve already packed away over 40g of protein this morning. Bam!
2. Swimming has been rough stuff since I got my nose pierced. I tried swimming laps on Monday with a snorkel mask. I could see it was the topic of conversation among other pool-goers. But more importantly, it was really hard to swim that way! I can’t just stop swimming because my triathlon is on May 20th! Yikes! It’s a little more than a month away! I’ll just have to clean out my piercing extra-well after swimming.
3. I got an “Animal Friend” license plate. I don’t know why that makes me so happy.
4. I have a snacking problem. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right? When I get home, and I’m relaxing or sitting on the couch, I just eat and eat and eat mindlessly. At some point in the process, I actively decide that, “Yes, I am overeating” but I don’t stop myself. Does anyone else do this? I think it’s ok every once and a while, but 3 or 4 times a week is much. Get it together, Carolyn.
5. Let’s talk about Glee for a second. Is anybody else a little disappointed by this season? I hate to just give up on a show that I’ve been loyal to, but nothing’s happening. I mean, there weren’t even any good songs in last night’s episode. Blaine maybe got some character development, but not really. I just feel like they’re trying to do way too much with all the people, and it’s just getting weird. It’s become a sort of parody of itself.
Happy Wednesday, folks. Can you believe we’re already almost halfway through the week? Here’s some hump day motivation: