1. I’ve almost finished Christmas shopping. You read that correctly. It’s not even December, you hooligans. I’ve got to wrap and send my brother’s gifts, get a few more things for my mom, and then rock my Christmas kid‘s world. Though, Sean is helping me with that last one. I’m so excited.
People with kids, is shopping for your own children this thrilling? If so, I may reconsider my “no kids” rule just so I can see their faces throughout the Christmas season. Prepare to have your faces rocked off, kids.
2. I woke up this morning, and Sean made breakfast, then we went back to bed to just be warm in the flannel sheets. All the cats came and cuddled around me. It was like a dream come true. Getting out of bed after that was so hard. I just wanted to stay in the warm flannel and steal the heats from my little furbabies.
3. I’m also excited to watch a few Christmas movies this year, as usual. Some of my favorites are White Christmas, The Polar Express, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Elf, and many more.
4. How are your New Year’s Resolutions coming? I’ve already assessed my list from last year, and decided what I could accomplish and what I was just lazy about. This year, I’m working on health and fitness goals as well as personal and financial growth resolutions. I print my goals out and hang them on a dry-erase calendar we keep on our fridge to remind myself every time I look at the to-do or walk through the kitchen.
5. Sorry for the lame posts recently. I feel like I’m without words recently. I know you’re supposed to just write through these types of situations, so I’m sorry you have to be the recipients. I feel like I have a lot to tell you but then don’t know how to say things or if I should even bother at all. I need to read more.
Have a fantastic Thursday! I felt like it was Monday just yesterday! That’s what the holiday season does to you. Just sucks the days right off the calendar.
Gasp! Where has the time gone?