1. Spend more time with your friends and less time with your boyfriend.
2. Get off the computer and read.
3. Cherish your family.
4. Think about life from the perspective of an 80-year-old. What’s important now?
5. Stop being so flipping hard on yourself. Perfection doesn’t fix problems, struggles, or pain. Acceptance does.
6. What you wear is much less important than you think.
7. You look ridiculous being so dramatic. You’ll look back in 10 years and laugh at yourself. Chillax.
8. Be more adventurous! You’ll remember those years forever and have fun stories to tell your grandkids!
9. Appreciate the people around you more (teachers, coaches, parents, siblings, etc.).
10. Dream big and write. Write, write, write!