I’m just going to go right into it.
1. “Month” anniversaries. The term anniversary comes from the Latin annus (year) + versus (to turn). You cannot have a 1-month, 9-month, whatever month<12 anniversary because anniversaries only happen in years. Your anniversary is a year, 2 years, 20 years after the initial date.
2. Doctor visits. I’m so flipping tired of giving all my money to various doctors. They have enough already. I know if they gave everyone who needed it a break, they’d be poor. But, come on, I’m really tired of having to consider that I’m paying $90 a week in physical therapy copays along with other various medical bills/copays when I just want to order a pizza. I’m never having kids.
3. Crutches. Hopefully that ends today.
4. People being so sad for Lea Michele after Cory Monteith from Glee died. I know it’s a big media hoopla and all, but I’m sure his family who has known him for his whole life is also quite devastated, and no one’s making slide shows of them together. Also, who decided it wasn’t tacky to send condolences via Twitter? If Sean died and I got hourly pop-up reminders of it from people sending me their prayers via Twitter, I’d not like them very much. When someone important to you dies, I’m pretty sure other people’s condolences aren’t on the top of your priority list.
5. Not being able to run. I used to be so good at running, and it feels like it’s going to take a flippin’ eternity to get back to being comfortable with it again. Also, it’s a waste of the summer to have a broken leg.
What’s annoying you right now?